For all events at The Ciociaro Club, please read our Venue Rules and Guidelines to help ensure that everyone has the best experience possible.
- All vendors/set up people must report to the office upon arrival.
- All deliveries/materials/set up items are to come through the receiving door located at the back of the Club. It is the second receiving door on the west side of the building.
- Vendors and customers must provide their own personal protection equipment, ladders, scissors, etc. Depending on the event, vendors/customers may be required to sign a waiver. If so, the waiver will be provided prior to the event at the time of contract completion.
- Access to the salons is restricted to the day of the event after 9 a.m. Take down must occur directly after the event.
- The Club does not provide extension cords. All cords must be covered by carpet or taped with non-tac floor tape.
- The use of scotch tape, masking tape, packing tape or duct tape is NOT permitted on any wall or surface in any salon. Hooks, screws or nails are NOT permitted to be used on any surface in any salon. ONLY painters tape or stic tac can be used on the walls. ONLY floor tape or carpets can be used on the floors to cover cables. If any surface, floor or wall is damaged in any way, repair fees will apply.
- All customers are responsible to remove all items and belongings at the end of the event. The Club cannot store any items overnight. The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- The customer is responsible to stay within stated guidelines and is required to adhere to safe work practices in our building. The Club reserves the right to remove persons engaging in unsafe or inappropriate behaviour.
If you have any questions about the rules and guidelines for events held at The Ciociaro Club, please feel free to contact us for more information.